ISOVER, in line with Saint-Gobain’s strategy and strength in research and development, continues to improve and innovate their offerings, addressing sustainable construction and the health and well-being of construction workers and building occupants.
To promote the continuous evolution of the Standard by enabling projects to propose a new feature that addresses health and wellness in a novel way.
Part 1: Innovation Proposal
The feature meets one of the following requirements:
- Describes how a feature normally not applicable to this project type is relevant to this project.
- Relates to the wellness concept in a novel way that is not already covered in the WELL Building Standard.
Part 2: Innovation Support
The feature is supported by the following:
- The feature is fully substantiated by existing scientific, medical and industry research, and is consistent with applicable laws and regulations and leading practices in building design and management.
See detailed requirement for Innovation feature I
Saint-Gobain’s eco-innovation efforts confirm our dedication to sustainable design, research and development. ISOVER’s continued efforts to improve and invest in breakthrough innovations prove our commitment to offering our customers the most appropriate options and solutions, as derived from sustainable materials.
Here are some recent examples of innovations by ISOVER:
- Facade F4 combines an external and internal insulation along with an airtightness system to provide maximum comfort to occupants, in the minimum space (for residential and offices). This is related to criteria 76 Thermal comfort.
- CLIMAVER® allows a -20% reduction on most environmental impacts. They are self-bearing, insulated air conditioning duct systems that are quick and easy to install. They perfectly replace conventional insulated metal ducts, providing excellent thermal, fire, acoustic and air quality performance. This is related to criteria 01 Air quality standard and criteria 74 Exterior noise intrusion.
- The ISOVER Multimax Lambda 030 glass wool is the mineral wool product with the best thermal performance on the market. It offers the same thermal resistance as other mineral wools but with a lower thickness. This is related to criteria 76 Thermal comfort.
- The new airtight and moisture control VARIO® Xtra system expands design possibilities and offers improved safety from moisture. The new VARIO® Xtra range offers a wide variety of efficient solutions for pitched roofs, timber frame walls and flat roofs. This is related to criteria 06 Microbe and mold control and criteria 12 Moisture management.
- The new glass wool generation is only available in some countries. Thanks to an innovative plantbased binder free from formaldehyde, phenols or acrylics, the release of formaldehyde into the indoor air environment is close to zero. This innovative glass wool product meets the industry’s most stringent standards relating to indoor air quality. This is related to criteria 01 Air quality standard.
The CLIMAVER® self-bearing insulated air conditioning duct systems are quick and easy to install. They perfectly replace conventional...
Façade F4: combines an external and internal insulation, combined with an airtightness system to provide the maximum comfort to the...
The ISOVER Multimax Lambda 030 glass wool is the mineral wool product with the best thermal performance on the market. It offers the same...
Xtra simple, Xtra safe, Vario® Xtra
The airtight and moisture control VARIO® Xtra system offers optimum performance and a revolutionary installation system.
Wood fibre panels, the latest product from ISOVER, provide a number of benefits.
Discover other contributing solutions:
Walls & Partitions
See below how Gyspum Walls & Partitions by Gyproc can contribute to WELL new construction.
Design Glass Solution
See below how Design Glass solutions by Saint-Gobain can contribute to WELL V1 new construction.