At GYPROC, we prioritize well-being, safety, health and quality of life as part of our sustainable solutions. In line with our commitment to using eco-friendly building materials, our gypsum-based products are free of toxins for ease of use and installation.
To minimize the impact of hazardous building material chemicals on indoor air quality and protect the health of manufacturing and maintenance workers.
Part 1: Perfluorinated Compound Limitation
This compound is not present in the following condition: at levels equal to or greater than 100 ppm in components that constitute at least 5% by weight of a furniture or furnishing (drapes/curtains) assembly.
Part 2: Flame Retardant Limitation
Halogenated flame retardants are limited in the following components to 0.01% (100 ppm) to the extent allowable by local code:
- Window and waterproofing membranes, door and window frames and siding.
- Flooring, ceiling tiles and wall coverings.
- Piping and electrical cables, conduits and junction boxes.
- Sound and thermal insulation.
- Upholstered furniture and furnishings, textiles and fabrics.
Part 3: Phthalate (Plasticizers) Limitation
DEHP, DBP, BBP, DINP, DIDP or DNOP are limited in the following components to 0.01% (100 ppm):
- Flooring, including resilient and hard surface flooring and carpet.
- Wall coverings, window blinds and shades, shower curtains, furniture and upholstery.
- Plumbing pipes and moisture barriers.
Part 4: Isocyanate-Based Polyurethane Limitation
Products based on this element are not used in Interior finishes.
Part 5: Urea-Formaldehyde Restriction
Urea-formaldehyde presence is limited in the following components to 100 ppm:
- Furniture or any composite wood products.
- Laminating adhesives and resins.
- Thermal insulation.
See detailed requirement for Toxic Material Reduction
GYPROC products related to thermal insulation systems have very low formaldehyde levels, complying with the most stringent standards
Discover other contributing solutions:
See below how Insulations solutions by ISOVER can contribute to WELL new construction.
Glass Facade & Windows
See below how Saint-Gobain Glass for Facade and Windows can contribute to WELL V1.