In keeping with Saint-Gobain’s drive towards green building, GYPROC products are constantly being improved through our innovative measures to help obtain and maintain a high level of indoor air quality that is low in pollution and on volatile organic compound (VOC) emission levels.
To ensure a basic level of high indoor air quality.
Part 1: Standards for Volatile Substances:
- Formaldehyde less than 27 ppb
- Total volatile organic compounds less than 550 μg/m³
Part 2: Standards for Particulate Matter and Inorganic Gases
- Carbon monoxyde less than 9 ppm
- PM₂.₅ less than 15 μg/m³
- PM₁₀ less than 50 μg/m³
- Ozone less than 51 ppb
Part 3: Radon
- Radon less than 4 pCi/L in the lowest occupied level of the project
Part 4: Operational Kitchen Air Quality
- Carbon monoxide levels less than 35 ppm.
- PM₂.₅ less than 35 μg/m³.
- Nitrogen dioxide less than 100 ppb.
- Formaldehyde less than 81 ppb.
See detailed requirement for Air Quality Standards
Conforming to ISO 16000, GYPROC products have low ammonia, formaldehyde and other VOC emission levels close to 0. With our A+ ranking according to French VOC regulations and conformity to high international standards in construction products, GYPROC product VOC levels fall far below the maximum standards set by WELL. See the table below for Total VOC and Formaldehydes.
For example, VOC levels are reduced by 70% when using our Activ’Air® /AirRenew® solutions.
Discover other contributing solutions:
See below how Wall Coverting by Adfors can contribute to WELL new construction.
See below how Insulations solutions by ISOVER can contribute to WELL new construction.