In line with our willingness to phase out potentially dangerous materials from our products, SageGlass is participating in Declare with a Declare label which provides transparent reporting of the material ingredients and potential health hazards.
To minimize the impact of hazardous building material ingredients on indoor air quality and protect the health of manufacturing and maintenance workers.
Part 1: Precautionary Material Selection
One of the following requirements should be met:
- At least 25% of products by cost (including furnishings, builtin furniture, all interior finishes and finish materials):
- Are Cradle to Cradle™ Material Health Certified with a V2 Gold or Platinum or V3 Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum Material Health Score.
- Have no GreenScreen® Benchmark 1, List Translator 1 or List Translator Possible 1 substances over 1,000 ppm, as verified by a qualified Ph.D. toxicologist or Certified Industrial Hygienist.
- Meet some combination of the certifications
- The project completes all Imperatives in the Materials Petal under the Living Building Challenge 3.0.
See detailed requirement for Enhanced material safety
SageGlass is participating in Declare with a Declare label which provides transparent reporting of the material ingredients and potential health hazards. SageGlass is ‘Living Building Challenge Declared’, with exceptions for proprietary ingredients and small electrical components. All proprietary ingredients in SageGlass represent less than 0.1% of the product by weight.