Glass is inherently a non-emitting source of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
To ensure a basic level of high indoor air quality.
Part 1: Standards for Volatile Substances:
- Formaldehyde less than 27 ppb
- Total volatile organic compounds less than 550 μg/m³
Part 2: Standards for Particulate Matter and Inorganic Gases
- Carbon monoxyde less than 9 ppm
- PM₂.₅ less than 15 μg/m³
- PM₁₀ less than 50 μg/m³
- Ozone less than 51 ppb
Part 3: Radon
- Radon less than 4 pCi/L in the lowest occupied level of the project
Part 4: Operational Kitchen Air Quality
- Carbon monoxide levels less than 35 ppm.
- PM₂.₅ less than 35 μg/m³.
- Nitrogen dioxide less than 100 ppb.
- Formaldehyde less than 81 ppb.
See detailed requirement for Air Quality Standards
Glass is inherently a non-emitting source of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). Any sealants used inside the weather barrier during installation must be accounted for in the Air quality standards credit.
Discover other contributing solutions:
Walls & Partitions
See below how Gyspum Walls & Partitions by Gyproc can contribute to WELL new construction.
See below how Gypsum Ceilings by Gyproc can contribute to WELL new construction.