To ensure a basic level of high indoor air quality.
Part 1: Standards for Volatile Substances:
- Formaldehyde less than 27 ppb
- Total volatile organic compounds less than 550 μg/m³
Part 2: Standards for Particulate Matter and Inorganic Gases
- Carbon monoxyde less than 9 ppm
- PM₂.₅ less than 15 μg/m³
- PM₁₀ less than 50 μg/m³
- Ozone less than 51 ppb
Part 3: Radon
- Radon less than 4 pCi/L in the lowest occupied level of the project
Part 4: Operational Kitchen Air Quality
- Carbon monoxide levels less than 35 ppm.
- PM₂.₅ less than 35 μg/m³.
- Nitrogen dioxide less than 100 ppb.
- Formaldehyde less than 81 ppb.
See detailed requirement for Air Quality Standards
Our ceilings (tiles and grids) emit very little VOC and are all classified A or A + according to the French legislation on VOC emissions.
The emission tests are carried out according to the ISO 16000-9 protocol with analysis of the ISO 16000-3 formaldehyde and ISO 16000-6 VOC. These performances are confirmed by analyzes carried out by an independent laboratory as requested in Option 2 of this target.
To meet the EN 13964 standard (suspended ceiling product standard specifying the requirements and test methods), the Eurocoustic ceilings are classified E1 according to EN 717 - 1 & 2 (best possible class for formaldehyde releases).
Discover other contributing solutions:
See below how Wall Coverting by Adfors can contribute to WELL new construction.
See below how electromic glass by SageGlass can contribute to WELL new construction.