See below how Insulation Solutions by ISOVER can contribute to BREEAM criteria: Innovation
ISOVER efforts in promoting sustainable building principles focus both on breakthrough innovations and on continuous improvements, in response to customer needs
To support innovation within the construction industry through the recognition of sustainability related benefits which are not rewarded by standard BREEAM issues.
There are two ways to benefit from the Innovation credits: either by meeting the exemplary level of building performance defined for one or more of the BREEAM issues such as Hea 02 Indoor Air Quality or Wst 01 construction waste management. Or by using an “approved innovation”: any technology, method or process that can be shown to improve the sustainability performance of a building’s design, construction, operation, maintenance or demolition, and which is approved as innovative by BRE Global.
Learn more about Innovation
ISOVER solutions, thanks to their performances, can contribute to achieving the exemplary levels of performance for the following BREEAM criteria (see associated chapters): HEA 02, ENE 01, MAT 01, MAT 03, WST 01.
Our R&D teams innovate in five areas:
- Industrial processes: they continuously improve our existing processes and investigate technological breakthroughs;
- Insulation materials: they constantly improve the performances of our existing materials (glass and stone mineral wool and insulation foams) and develop new high performance insulation, such as vacuum insulation panels or aerogels;
- Sustainable insulation: they find new solutions to reduce the environmental impacts of our products over their whole life cycle. For instance by developing formaldehyde-free binders, by reducing water and energy consumption as well as air emissions in our processes and by recycling waste;
- Systems and solutions: their strong competencies in building physics (thermal, acoustics, airtightness, moisture management, air quality, fire behavior, etc) help to design new systems and solutions that are easier to install and deliver the designed performances better.
- Metrology: they develop metrology methods to better characterize products, systems and building performances.
The CLIMAVER® self-bearing insulated air conditioning duct systems are quick and easy to install. They perfectly replace conventional...
Façade F4: combines an external and internal insulation, combined with an airtightness system to provide the maximum comfort to the...
The ISOVER Multimax Lambda 030 glass wool is the mineral wool product with the best thermal performance on the market. It offers the same...
Discover other contributing solutions:
Gypsum Wall & Partitions
See below how Gypsum Walls & Partitions by Gyproc can contribute to BREEAM new construction.
Design Glass Solution
See below how Design Glass Solutions by Saint Gobain can contribute to BREEAM new construction.