See below how Floors by Gyproc can contribute to BREEAM criteria: Thermal comfort
To ensure that appropriate thermal comfort levels are achieved through design, and controls are selected to maintain a thermally comfortable environment for occupants within the building.
A thermal modelling of the building has to be carried out, setting local comfort criteria in line with ISO7730:2005. It needs to include both winter and summer comfort. This modelling is analyzed to define the temperature control strategy of the building (heating, cooling systems): zoning, level of occupant control, interaction within the different systems, and information of users
Learn more about Thermal Comfort
Building energy consumption is reduced with GYPROC’s range of thermal solutions and lightweight gypsum plaster, allowing you to optimize energy efficiency.
- GYPROC facilitates thermal modeling through Building Information Modeling (BIM) by providing files to our clients worldwide.
- GYPROC products offer performant levels of airtightness for drywall and masonry constructions in buildings.
- Local regulations on thermal performance on building structures, as well as BREEAM building standards, can be achieved when using GYPROC wall lining systems that incorporate glass mineral wool.
- Wall lining and ceiling systems that are insulated with thermal boards or mineral wool can aid in reducing heat loss from buildings in cool climates, and the contrary in hot climates.
- Thermal laminates are incorporated in drywall systems, providing insulation that is room specific and offering optimal comfort, especially when the interior temperature is regulated. Our laminates are used in existing and new buildings, providing both internal lining and insulation in a single installation.
Gyproc products are specially formulated to achieve high levels of air tightness, contributing to a better energy performance
Discover other contributing solutions:
See below how Electrochromic by Sageglass can contribute to BREEAM new construction
Glass Façade & Windows
See below how Glass Façade & Windows by Saint Gobain can contribute to BREEAM new construction.